Thank you for the interest in our newsletter. It is designed to consolidate news relevant to your portfolio, review our investment decision making process, highlight our research and discuss topics that are relevant to clients. Let us know if we have achieved any of those goals. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Please click on a link below to read our thoughts.
Sign up at the right (below on mobile) to automatically receive our newsletter by email or through one of our social media feeds.
- Focus, Cycles and Profit Margins – Entasis Newsletter 3Q19 (10/29/2019)
- Foreign Small-Caps, Looking Forward Looking Back, and Corporate Earnings – Entasis Newsletter 2Q19 (7/30/2019)
- Big Reversals, The Yield Curve and Home Country Bias – Entasis Newsletter 1Q19 (5/3/2019)
- Corrections, Market Timing Risks and The Value of Valuation – Entasis Newsletter 4Q18 (2/6/2019)
- Diversification, Overconfidence and Divergent Results – Entasis Newsletter 3Q18 (10/29/2018)
- Emerging Markets, Performance Swings and Hard Decisions – Entasis Newsletter 2Q18 (7/26/2018)
- Volatility, Infrastructure and the Definition of Normal – Entasis Newsletter 1Q18 (4/30/2018)
- Bubbles, Focus Matters and Expanding Our Team – Entasis Newsletter 4Q17 (1/29/2018)
- Damaging Investor Behavior, Home Country Bias and Relative Value Analysis – Entasis Newsletter 3Q17 (10/23/2017)
- Passive Investing Trends, DOL Legislation and The Role of a Fiduciary – Entasis Newsletter 2Q17 (7/24/2017)
- Reform, Potential Negatives and Known Positives, The Stars – Entasis Newsletter 1Q17 (5/1/2017)
- Buffett Wisdom, The Election, Portfolio Views and Behavioral Biases – Entasis Newsletter 4Q16 (1/23/2017)
- Market Notes, Portfolio Views, Seafarer and Fees – Newsletter 3Q16 (10/21/2016)