Entasis Asset Management PCRA Management
What is a Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account® (PCRA)?
A Schwab PCRA is a self-directed brokerage account that resides within your employer-sponsored retirement plan. In addition to the choices typically offered by retirement plans, a PCRA lets you invest in a much wider range of investments.
Click HERE for more information.
How do I open a PCRA?
- Confirm your retirement plan provider offers a PCRA as part of your retirement plan.
- Request your Retirement Plan ID and Plan Access Code from your employer.
- Fill out a PCRA account application HERE.
- Contact Entasis to fill out an Investment Advisor Authorization form.*
How much does a PCRA cost?
- Schwab does not charge a fee for a PCRA.
- Your retirement plan provider my charge an account maintenance fee.
- Transaction fees and commissions may apply. (PCRA Pricing Summary.)
- Entasis charges a 0.50% annual fee for professional management of your PCRA.*