Retirement Plan Advisory & Consulting Services
Entasis’ retirement plan services are designed to support the needs and responsibilities of retirement plan sponsors. We are capable of acting as an ERISA section 3(21) investment advisor or a 3(38) investment manager.
3(21) Investment Advisor
Entasis would operate as a co-fiduciary to the plan. In that role we would monitor plan investments and recommend changes as appropriate.
3(38) Investment Manager
Entasis would operate as a fiduciary to the plan. In that capacity we would monitor plan investments and assume discretion for the selection and replacement of investments as our due diligence dictates.
Our list of retirement plan services includes:
- Service Provider Search Assistance
- Investment Policy Statement Development
- Investment Menu Design
- Investment Monitoring & Reporting
- Investment Committee Support
- Total Plan Fee Analysis
- Plan Benchmarking
- Optional risk-based GenerationTech Portfolio Models for Participants
- Optional Participant Investment Planning Services
If you would like to learn more about our Retirement Plan Advisory & Consulting Services business, please contact us. We will be happy to review our capabilities and would be interested to learn more about your retirement plan.